Wednesday 6 May 2015

Dreams Can Come True

As a teen writer, I have dreams that I want to see happen. Lots of them. And when you have lots of dreams in your mind and all of a sudden, you start to worry about it all. That is what I am experiencing at the moment.

Not all of my dreams have relevance to writing and publishing. Those are too personal to talk about but I will share one thing that I want to see; me getting through the next two years at my College. I'm going on to do a BTEC in September in a subject that not a lot of girls pursue. It's not Construction but IT. My dream is to be successful in some form of IT and to do that, I need to learn the skills.

Some dreams in life you have to work for, you can do it if you believe and if you try. Do neither of these things and it will be a lot harder to reach.


Scarlett x

No comments:

Post a Comment