Tuesday 3 March 2015

My Plans

Yes, I have some plans to help me with my writing.

I have 60+ stories at the moment in various stages. 20 of them are completed in planning stage and I'm taking them one by one in a length order. So, the shorter stories are being written first and the longer ones last. I've split the stories into sets to help me. Stories included are Dark Streets (finally making a appearance after nearly a year out!) and a romance story inspired by me and my boyfriend's relationship called The Boy With Aspergers.

I'm incredibly excited to keep writing. Motivation is picking up quickly and I hope that it doesn't fade away any time soon. I'm excited for summer so I will have plenty of time for writing.

I've started my first LGBT story In The Band and it is already ranked in Short Story! A pleasant surprise :)

More soon!

Scarlett x

No comments:

Post a Comment